Friday, February 20, 2009

Snot Rockets

Today my youngest son is serving an in school detention. Tuesday I got a call from the principal while I was at work. While trying to control her laughter she explained to me that Sam had blown a snot rocket while at the lunch table. His teacher offered to buy the little girls sitting by him a lunch but they mysteriously lost their appetite. I have to take credit for teaching my son this technique, although I have never done this indoors. My mother chastised me because I did not explain to Sam that you don't do this indoors. I did explain to him that he did not have to go to such great lengths if he wanted the food on a little girls plate next to him. I always just stuck my finger in their food and asked "you dont want that do you?"I am sure that you women who are out there reading this will tell me how gross I am but I would rather blow snot rockets while working outside by myself than blow into a handkerchef all day and cram it back into my pocket. What nimrod came up with that concept? I was impressed with the pricipal because she was aware of the snot rocket terminology and even used it in the description of the events. Well I hope you ate before you read this story.

I'm out-jy
No animals were harmed during the making of this story.