Sunday, February 22, 2009

Prescription Cough Medicine & Ribeye Steak

I just finished eating a ribeye steak and I am retiring to the bed early to watch t.v. I don't really have a lot on my mind to write about but I am going to try and post something everyday. My father told me i need to. I'm not sure why.Me and Donna have been sick all weekend. I discovered her prescription cough medicine,she had to hide it because I loved it so much.As you probably know Trey has been on a competitve cheerleading squad for the last year in hopes to gain a scholarship. He has 3 college tryouts in April. ( University of Alabama,Shelton State & Wallace State) Be praying for him that he does well in all of his tryouts.

I'm out-jy

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am jealous...I wish I had a Ribeye Steak!! (Prescription Cough Med. wouldn't be so bad either)