Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fire Alarm

It is 8:48 p.m and i just a call from the fire station next to the school and i have to go in and check a trouble signal they received from our alarm system. So while I am waiting on Trey to get home from ACC ( Alabama Cheerleading Center) so I can go check it out, I will write a little. Trey practices with his competition squad on Wednesday and Sunday and he instructs little ones on Monday ,Tuesday & Thursday in tumbling classes. Then on the weekends he's off to a competition. This weekend is Jamfest in Mobile. He doesnt get paid a lot of money from ACC but he gets to compete and train for free. If he gets a scholarship it will be worth it.I will try and post some video so you can see exactly what it is he does. Donna is about to leave for work, this is her last night.PTL. I have joked before about Donna's transformation from the eve before her last night till the next morning ,I'm not really joking ,maybe just exaggerating . I can't say that I blame her I don't know what kind of mood I would be in after working 7 nights in a row.Mom- Don says yes we are coming Thursday night to eat breakfast.( I know this is dangerous posting a feeding time on a blog that the Youngbloods read.) I think I hear Trey rumbling through the kitchen so I am taking off to work. Dad stop with the labels you are up to 29,this is ridicilous. K.I.S.S.

I'm out-jy