Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dixie Cup


Sam's friend Terry Robbins spent the night with us last night. He is in Sam's class at Mcadory Elementary and they go to church together. They had a great time and I did'nt have a minutes trouble out of them. When Michelle came to pick Terry up this afternoon I was telling her how good Terry and Sam were and I didnt even have to get on to them a single time. About that time Terry and Sam ran up and interrupted us and Terry proclaims proudly " I peed in a cup last night." I wish I had a picture of Michelle's face at that moment. I asked Terry why he peed in a cup, he said he could'nt make it to the bathroom. (Sam's room is next door to the bathroom.) Sounds like a dare to me. I'm not sure what else they did while I was asleep, I am afraid to ask. Apparently they hav'nt heard of " Do'nt ask, Do'nt tell!

No comments: