Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pet Cemetary


Last night around 9:30 Donna and I decided to go to bed. I stuck my head out the back door and called for Skippy to come in the house, she was nowhere in sight. I then started thinking I had not seen her all afternoon so I asked Donna if she had seen her.Donna had not seen her either. The last time I remember seeing her I took her for a ride in my truck to go to the Cabin up by Moore's Cemetary. I was meeting a lady from our SS class to look at the cabin for our Christmas party. So Donna, Sam and I take a ride up to the cemetary in our pj's with flashlights to see if we can find here. We are driving real slow with the windows rolled down, shining our flaslights out the window and hollering for Skippy. We pull up to the cabin by the cemetary and Skippy was sitting on the porch. I had went up there at 3:00, Skippy had been waiting on the porch for 6 and 1/2 hours patiently. Momma and Sam were very happy and I was glad that I don't have to get a puppy for Christmas!

No comments: